Bed and Breakfast per room
Standard Double Room
Double Room Single Use
Dinner per person
Dinner per child
Cot free of charge, if required with bed linen and towels
7 nights for the price of 6. For those who wish to spend their holidays with us and not just a break, you get one night free.
5 nights for the price of 4. If you come from Sunday to Friday, you get one night free.
This deal is not valid during Easter Week or the month of July and August.
Offers and occasional packages on the blog.
Reservation rates and conditions
- These rates include bed and breakfast per night.
- These rates include 8% VAT.
- Check-in as of 2 pm.
- On the day of departure, guests must vacate the room before midday.
- The house provides a daily room cleaning service.
- The house does not offer full board.
Reservation policy: the value of your word
To book, be it by phone, e-mail or via our website, we only need your word.
“I learnt from my parents that if you give your word to seal a deal, you must stick to it –– whatever happens. They must have learnt that from their parents and I’m trying to teach my kids too. Your word is the only non-written document that is valid.” (Words of a cattle dealer at the Salàs Cattle Fair, 2007).
For time immemorial, at Pyrenean cattle fairs a herder’s or seller’s word has always been enough to close a deal. The honour and reputation of a cattleman’s family depend on him keeping his word. Although rare today, this type of agreement continues to exist today.
“[…] before settling a deal, all sides make an effort to present things as they see fit, and they argue down to the final penny. But, once they have said ‘Done’, the deal is made and there is no danger that either will go back on it. […] the operation needs no paper as everything is verbal. And the unfortunate soul who goes back on his word will be scorned for ever more.”
(Lluís, Joan; El meu Pallars. Vol. I, pg. 124. Editorial Barcino, 1959)
At Casa Leonardo we still believe in our clients’ words. So, we urge you to get in touch directly if you want to book or just to enquire.
As in the past, at Casa Leonardo we take people at their word!
Children are considered to be between two and twelve years of age. Accommodation for children under two is free but €5 is charged for dinner and €3 for breakfast.
Cancellation policy: get in touch!
We understand that sometimes things happen and you can’t come. We are all humans, after all. But, please let us know in time as your empty room could be occupied by somebody else.
Unfortunately, the house does not accept pets. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Smoking is not allowed on the establishment’s premises.
BOOK DIRECTLY WITH THE FAMILY WHO’LL BE LOOKING AFTER YOU DURING YOUR STAY
Booking directly by e-mail, telephone or through our web has its advantages:
- Best price
- Avoid misunderstandings and help us anticipate your every need
- Choose the room you like the best
- There’s no need to make a bank transfer or give a credit card number. At Casa Leonardo we rely on your word
- Quicker, more direct and more personal
- In Casa Leonardo’s sustainability challenge, your responsible actions regarding the house and the environment will be worth double. Do you want to know what this game consists of?